Ask KT something!

SharkTums

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

* This may be tough to answer.

Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

OR

B) Spend a couple of weeks going to Theme Parks (including Europe and Japan)?

(If your answer is "BOTH!," that's okay.  I totally get it!  Ha!)

* And NOW an easier question

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!)

For the first question: only the theme parks? Don't get me wrong i love Japanese theme parks but i like shopping there better so it would have to be the seeing shows one. Hamilton here i come!

Second: Ron Chernows book about Alexander Hamilton. It has good info. For kids there are good books called where is, what was, what is, who is, and who was books. They are small biographies about things (the one about Hamilton was bad tho i refused to finish it )

It was a speech everyone in the fifth grade had to do and the topic was inventions that have improved the quality of life. After I won the school competition I moved on to the Learning Community competition, after giving my amazing speech on the smallpox vaccine won that too.

\\

Thanks Kristen for your well-thought out answers!

I will definitely have to read Ron Chernow's book about Alexander Hamilton.  I just checked out the reviews online, and readers have wonderful things to say about it. He sure was an amazing Founding Father!  No wonder the show, Hamilton, is a continuing Broadway sell-out!

Congratulations on winning the Learning Community speech on the smallpox vaccine. You definitely have a creative mind for Science.  Have you checked out the Giant Microbes website? https://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/

It sells plush, stuffed microbes of all kinds.  It's a VERY funny site and has the greatest information on over 150 microbes, cells and germs - from the brain to measles to Ebola to E. coli!  (I have the little E. coli 'guy.')  I've learned (and laughed) so much, reading through this site.  I even have adult friends who collect these little 'critters.'  If you haven't seen this unusual, fun website, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Alice

P.S. Shopping (and eating!) in Japan must be awesome.  Your mom said that you have begun to try sushi (mainly tuna). Applause to you for trying out new foods!  (Now, you have to convince your mom and dad to check out the fun of sushi!)  

Never seen Giant Microbes? I have 3 plushies from that site. Also they have a smallpox one.

It is only my mom that doesn't like sushi!

^ This now makes me ask you Kristen...do you enjoy Meat-On-Stix in Japan, as CRAZY much as your father does?

And do you you enjoy one kind of meat on stix? Or are all of them good, to you?

J05_ExpectingTPR_Cosmoworld.jpg.d55c7803cb39f5658f3d5987f1c80a59.jpg

TPR 2011 Japan Tour - Cosmoworld

(Why would you ever like Mine Blower?)

I also loved Gwazi pre-Millennium Flyers and I think Boomerangs are severely underrated. So I don't know, maybe I'm just weird. Say what you want, it's still the best wooden in my eyes.

I feel like I'm obliged to post a question now, so what's your favorite B&M?

I also loved Gwazi pre-Millennium Flyers and I think Boomerangs are severely underrated. So I don't know, maybe I'm just weird. Say what you want, it's still the best wooden in my eyes.

I like how people in this thread make the assumption that Kristen likes roller coasters!

Leave. You are not wanted on this site.

^ This now makes me ask you Kristen...do you enjoy Meat-On-Stix in Japan, as CRAZY much as your father does?

And do you you enjoy one kind of meat on stix? Or are all of them good, to you?

Any meat on stick is good. I like either steak or chicken with a nice sauce.

What is your favorite musical not named Hamilton?

Also, since you seem to like the Hamilton questions, who would you cast for a Hamilton Movie? (and it can't be the original Broadway cast, okay maybe just a few of them...)

Heathers is AWESOME!

I think you would have to have Lin as Hamilton. Ava from Miss Saigon would be an amazing Eliza. Ramine (i don't know how to spell it ) could be an Aaron Burr.

Where would you add the following to Disneyland California Resort:

- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

- Frozen Ever After

- Tron Lightcycle Coaster

Where would you add it? Along with the others

?

- Frozen Ever After

?

Like in Tomorrowland, Hollywood Backlot, Etc?

Hi Kristen.  I confess I'm not a big fan of American Idol, but I DID tune in to see its Tribute to Disney, last night. I was curious to see what songs from which films were performed.

Did you see the show?...and, if so, what were your favorites - both SONGS and PERFORMERS?  Do you have a special singer you support?

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

- Frozen Ever After

idk

?

Like in Tomorrowland, Hollywood Backlot, Etc?

Hi Kristen.  I confess I'm not a big fan of American Idol, but I DID tune in to see its Tribute to Disney, last night. I was curious to see what songs from which films were performed.

Did you see the show?...and, if so, what were your favorites - both SONGS and PERFORMERS?  Do you have a special singer you support?

Alice

no

Are you a fan of Cirque du Soilel type shows?

- I'm thinking it's likely that you had been to see La Nouba at WDW.

follow up if you're a fan - are there any Cirque shows you'd love to see that you haven't had the chance to see yet?

(I'm a HUGE fan, and my favorite show is "O" in Vegas, slightly inching out "LOVE" and "Allegria")

Are you a fan of Cirque du Soilel type shows?

- I'm thinking it's likely that you had been to see La Nouba at WDW.

follow up if you're a fan - are there any Cirque shows you'd love to see that you haven't had the chance to see yet?

(I'm a HUGE fan, and my favorite show is "O" in Vegas, slightly inching out "LOVE" and "Allegria")

no

Do you like to collect any pins from the Disney parks, Kristen? Or any parks?

And if you do, do you have any favorite pins you like to collect?