TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask KT something!

SharkTums

Kristen, is there any character you love, in anything (Disney, comics, Marvel, anime', books...) that you wish they'd make an attraction for?

But nobody has.....yet?

There is this popular cat from a graphic novel called Pusheen. Because of recent events, I would love to see a Series of Unfortunate Events ride.

Reading all thirteen books prequels, sequels, movies and netflix shows, I'm obsessed!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know (maybe) that Nintendo is replacing Kidzone but...

Excluding Disney Brands, Peanuts, and Warner Bros; What IP would you like to see replace Kidzone at Universal Studios Orlando?

Whats wrong with Nintendo? Imagine, sitting at Brewsters cafe after going on a shopping spree at Tom Nooks. The cafe is also a viewing area for the Mario Go Karts. In the corner of your eye you see a magnificent sight, Hyrule Castle. Inside the castle there is a dark ride.

Boom!

Favorite song from Hamilton?

What don't people get. I love Hamilton. This is the second Hamilton question I have gotten. I WANT MORE! When I heard there was a Hamilton question I jumped off the couch where I had been studying and brought my Nutella to answer the question. GIVE ME MORE!

Anyways. I don't know if you have read this, but I love The Reynolds Pamphlet.

A few questions:

Which steel coaster is the most sincere?

Which RMCs are the most and least sincere?

Favorite/coolest thing you've done on a trip (not necessarily amusement park related)

Which TPR smiley/emoji is your favorite?

And because you asked for Hamilton questions: What makes the Reynolds pamphlet your favorite song? I personally don't have a definitive favorite song, but I generally choose "wait for it."

A few questions:

Which steel coaster is the most sincere?

Which RMCs are the most and least sincere?

Favorite/coolest thing you've done on a trip (not necessarily amusement park related)

Which TPR smiley/emoji is your favorite?

And because you asked for Hamilton questions: What makes the Reynolds pamphlet your favorite song? I personally don't have a definitive favorite song, but I generally choose "wait for it."

G-Force is sincere. It is in a forest.

Lightning Rod is not sincere. A ride has to work more than once to make it on the charts. Wildfire is sincere. There are deers that get hit on the head there. (You can ask for the full story later)

Kidzania is cool. You can make McDonalds.

or this is cool too

I like Wait For It too. Okay, seeing The Reynolds Pamphlet is amazing live. You see the reactions of all of Alexanders friends/fam. Phillip is disappointed, Angelica is devastated, George Washington is in disbelief, and Eliza, she just hope he burns.

Hi Kristen!

I have some vacation questions for you:

1. You have to travel to a country for vacation that you haven't been to before. Where do you choose to visit and why, specifically?

2. Where is one place you never want to visit and how come?

3. Do you ever get homesick?

4. How do you pass the time on the looooong plane flights? I get so antsy and bored and cannot fall asleep no matter how hard I try, please give me some tips! Thanks

Hamilton related comment: I have not had the opportunity to see Hamilton but am hoping to see it this summer when it's in DC. Tickets are very expensive though, but if you love it so much then it must be worth it.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Liz

Hi Kristen!

I have some vacation questions for you:

1. You have to travel to a country for vacation that you haven't been to before. Where do you choose to visit and why, specifically?

2. Where is one place you never want to visit and how come?

3. Do you ever get homesick?

4. How do you pass the time on the looooong plane flights? I get so antsy and bored and cannot fall asleep no matter how hard I try, please give me some tips! Thanks

Hamilton related comment: I have not had the opportunity to see Hamilton but am hoping to see it this summer when it's in DC. Tickets are very expensive though, but if you love it so much then it must be worth it.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

-Liz

Iceland. I think it looks pretty.

Austria or China both are dirty and have mostly rude people.

Yes.

You watch the movies! I just recently got into Marvel so during my 12 hour Japan flight, I will be watching Thor. Also, there is a thing you can do on Netflix where you download shows you do not need WiFi to watch them. If you are on a flight with no good movies and are dumb and don't have Netflix, go back to the stone ages and read a book. Listening to music (like Hamilton or Heathers) calms you. If you do not haven access to technology ask for a napkin and you will probably have a pen so do something creative!

SEE HAMILTON

What are your favorite coaster channels on youtube?

Is Pipe Scream at Cedar Point a Coaster?

Who would play you in a movie about yourself?

Would you ever want to host Saturday Night Live?

Do you think I watch theme park channels. I watch people play with slime, squishes, and sing musicals.

The heck is that?

As an adult or child? As an adult i would like Kristen Bell to play me as an adult but as a kid Malina Weissman would be the perfect choice.

OMG YES!!!!

Kristen, of all the places you've been in Florida that aren't theme parks, what are your top one or two favorites?

I will do top three.

1. Home

2. School

3. Gyu-Kaku

Thanks to me there is an array of stolen phones at all the places.

^ Totally agree, and I didn't even think of this one as a coaster, when I was there last June.

Kristen, do you have a a favorite flavor of milkshake? Mine is good old cold, delicious, vanilla.

HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

* This may be tough to answer.

Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

OR

B) Spend a couple of weeks going to Theme Parks (including Europe and Japan)?

(If your answer is "BOTH!," that's okay.  I totally get it!  Ha!)

* And NOW an easier question:

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!)

I saw on the Disney Cruise TR thread that your fave game is Splatoon 2, so... weapon of choice? Also, what'd you vote for in the last Splatfest?

This question took me sooooooo much work to answer I had to get my switch out of the doc.

Anyways, my favorite weapon to use is the sploosh-o-matic. I don't remember what last splatfest was but for the sports one i chose soccer.

HI KRISTEN (KT!).  Congrats on your very own Forum!  .....And here come some questions!

Would you rather:

A) Spend a couple of weeks in NYC going to see any and all Broadway and Off-Broadway shows?

OR

* And NOW an easier question

There are some wonderful WWII (and WWI) history books.  Your mom said you really liked history, so I am curious to know if you have any favorite historical novels and/or non-fiction?

ALICE

P.S.  Congratulations on your awesome Speech Award!!  What was your topic?  (Speech and Drama were my favorite activities when I was in school.  And they still are as an adult....many, many years later!)

For the first question: only the theme parks? Don't get me wrong i love Japanese theme parks but i like shopping there better so it would have to be the seeing shows one. Hamilton here i come!

Second: Ron Chernows book about Alexander Hamilton. It has good info. For kids there are good books called where is, what was, what is, who is, and who was books. They are small biographies about things (the one about Hamilton was bad tho i refused to finish it )

It was a speech everyone in the fifth grade had to do and the topic was inventions that have improved the quality of life. After I won the school competition I moved on to the Learning Community competition, after giving my amazing speech on the smallpox vaccine won that too.

\\

Would you rather:

OR

* And NOW an easier question

ALICE

For the first question: only the theme parks? Don't get me wrong i love Japanese theme parks but i like shopping there better so it would have to be the seeing shows one. Hamilton here i come!

Second: Ron Chernows book about Alexander Hamilton. It has good info. For kids there are good books called where is, what was, what is, who is, and who was books. They are small biographies about things (the one about Hamilton was bad tho i refused to finish it )

It was a speech everyone in the fifth grade had to do and the topic was inventions that have improved the quality of life. After I won the school competition I moved on to the Learning Community competition, after giving my amazing speech on the smallpox vaccine won that too.

\\

Thanks Kristen for your well-thought out answers!

I will definitely have to read Ron Chernow's book about Alexander Hamilton.  I just checked out the reviews online, and readers have wonderful things to say about it. He sure was an amazing Founding Father!  No wonder the show, Hamilton, is a continuing Broadway sell-out!

Congratulations on winning the Learning Community speech on the smallpox vaccine. You definitely have a creative mind for Science.  Have you checked out the Giant Microbes website? https://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/

It sells plush, stuffed microbes of all kinds.  It's a VERY funny site and has the greatest information on over 150 microbes, cells and germs - from the brain to measles to Ebola to E. coli!  (I have the little E. coli 'guy.')  I've learned (and laughed) so much, reading through this site.  I even have adult friends who collect these little 'critters.'  If you haven't seen this unusual, fun website, I think you'll really enjoy it.

Alice

P.S. Shopping (and eating!) in Japan must be awesome.  Your mom said that you have begun to try sushi (mainly tuna). Applause to you for trying out new foods!  (Now, you have to convince your mom and dad to check out the fun of sushi!)