TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TRs

RAWKIN_coaster38

I thought I remembered there being a thread that dealt with this issue, but I couldn't find it. Apologies if I'm just being dumb and it's right in front of my face.

I've been wondering when you would prefer we post a separate photo TR in a new thread vs. posting in the relevant park's thread vs. making our own thread and posting all our TRs in there. I almost always just post in the relevant park's thread, but I've been considering whether some of them should be standalone.

For example, this TR of my recent visit to Cedar Point for the first night of Halloweekends has about 30-40 decent photos and a few paragraphs about our night. I debated about posting in the CP thread or making a new thread, but I ended up posting in the CP thread since others were discussing that night as well.

I'm planning to go to KI for the first night of Haunt on Friday and whatever I decide are my TR intentions might govern how many pictures I take. If I don't take very many, then I definitely would not consider posting them as a new thread.

Let me know your preferences on this issue, and of course, I'm always happy to help take photos for more specific events if I am able to attend.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For longer trip reports it's totally fine to do either. If you want to create your own thread about it, I think that's perfectly ok. For smaller trip reports, probably less than 20 photos I'd say probably just do it in the discussion thread. That being said, I may go move your report out in it's own thread so it gets a bit more attention.