TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• don't let jealous, judgy, assholes stop you from doing a trip report. I'd love to see your first impression of a park that's been on your bucket-list.  
    • Update from Thursday last week. With the track complete, it looks like they are working on the station building. The annual pass previews have been moved from May to June. I thought May was kind of optimistic.   There is also a wall up heading into the Tree Top Trails are of Jungala.   Also if anyone is planning to ride the Sky Ride when they visit, I suggest riding earlier in the day. When it first re-opened, it closed at 4 on Monday - Thursday when the park closes at 6. Then it changed to closing at 6 with the rest of the park. On Thursday, no times were listed and it was already closed for the day at 3:45. I guess now it closes whenever they feel like it (it didn't appear to be weather related).  
    • I will be excited to see the carousel after getting the demo of how the refurbishment works back in Sept 2020, not to mention the historical importance of it and several of my friends from back when I owned horses and did equestrian competitions very much want to come and see the completed carousel. BUT...........overall I think it is super that they are FINALLY getting better about promoting things. One festival and a couple new shows may not seem like a big deal to most enthusiasts but for locals that seldom go to other parks it will be nice. Particularly, for non riding parents and grandparents that are hanging out with kids all day. Hopefully, they continue to promote things, so far even minor improvements have been met with mostly positive feedback on social media. People just like to know things are happening. It will be interesting to see how quickly they get Joker up and operating since they are promoting it as this summer. I mean, I can't ride it but it will be popular and that corner of the park will be looking pretty good now.
    • Haven't really seen any chatter about it. . but Matt Hughey (VP of Park Operations at CotALand) has posted some pics on Facebook about an upcoming job posting for the park. and included some pics that show Palindrome has gone vertical! Pics courtesy of Matt's Facebook.
    • Enclosed building? Also there was already a Cotton Candy Factory in that location so I assume they're just reopening that.

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/