TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• Watching a few of the media day videos so far and the thing that stood out to me is that CP had the planning in place to convert the former Speed Freaks merchandise stand near Corkscrews station turn into a second on-ride camera stand because of it's proximity to the lockers at TT2, but didn't plan on them being a necessary for all loose items?  One good thing is that they added a back pathway from the Magnum midway to the locker area to eliminate the need to go "around the corner" to the queue entrance to get to the TT2 area. Oh, and one last thing is that during Media Day, the lockers were free, so it's definitely something they can adjust "on the fly."
    • Time to upgrade the "locker experience" like Wildcat's Revenge, TRON, Velocicoaster ... completely possible and better for everybody to include the dual-sided free lockers into the queue without slowing everything down or forcing us to pay for yet another "add-on."
    • I didn't know this was a thing Zamperla had either.  Waldameer likes working with Zamperla it seems, this would be a nice addition/upgrade
    • The "Zarantula"?  I had no idea Zamperla had that in their catalog.  Looks pretty cool, despite the OTSR's.  Now you have me wondering as well!  
    • There are more onrides, were you can see some pre-ride effects and a little surprise effect before the ride starts... So be aware of spoilers https://youtu.be/veh7SxNQOMo?feature=shared

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/