TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• $100 PER drink? Yeah, I don't buy that unless you have a picture of this so-called $100 drink. As far as the lines go, it's EASTER week and crowds are everywhere. ROTR had a 3 hour wait this week. You cannot blame the park for the insane crowds. Sorry you had a bad time, but I always tell friends and family to avoid the parks during holidays (spring break, Christmas) and don't expect to ride anything without shelling out money for FastLane or Genie+.
    • Damn! That’s too bad on the log ride. I have a family trip planned there on 4/11 taking 7 year old nephew first time and have been hyping it up. Hope for a speedy recovery…
    • Worst visit at Knott's ever, did Cedar Fair forget ride operations or is everything an attempt to sell Fastlane?  My sister and brother-in-law visited from Denver and we went to Knott's on Monday, March 25th.  Every coaster we rode seemed to follow the same pattern.  Load the Fastlane customers, load the blue card handicaps, and then if any space was left; they went to the regular line.  My family skipped Ghostrider and Xcelerator but Pony Express, Sierra Sidewinder, Jaguar, and rapids ride all had close to one-hour waits to where you could stand in line for a couple of ride cycles and the line didn't move at all. Knott's also has bars in the park with Margaritas/Tequila prices from $22 to $100 per drink.  My $22 strawberry margarita and $20 bloody mary made me almost puke and toss them in the garbage.  It was all sweet and sour with horrible generic/well alcohol.  Even the chicken restaurant and boysenberry mojito were bad.  The employees were nice and you can now tip on the credit card readers at the bars/saloons in the park but $22 for horrible booze trying to hide with a bunch of sweet and sour or cheap tomato juice is not a good combination. The track for the kiddie train is completely gone Eastery Most of Monte's track is gone too.
    • I was hoping that Cedar Fair would fix up Magic Mountain, but my visit to Knott's on Monday, March 25th was the worst visit I have experienced.  Even if two coaster trains were operating, the second train was stacked on the brake run for 5 - 7 minutes.  I looked up several times throughout the day and it looked like every ride was closed or broken since nothing was moving.  This is going to be one giant cluster eff merger solely designed to sell Fastlanes to pay off both companies' giant debt loads.  Neither park has any hustle to load or run coaters efficiently.  You would swear the employees were asked to help pay for the electric bills.
    • ^I’m sure the Six Flags social media team has the intel ready and available on both of those topics. 

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/