TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forums

1. Theme Park Review

1. Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and donkeys!

1.1m

Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!

3. Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness

Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc... Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!

Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!

Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! 

• I mean TTD dragster broke a few weeks into its first season if not the first week and was down for a month if not longer.  
    • Well, to be completely fair, the bar for "more reliable" when it pertains to TT2 vs. TTD is pretty damn low.
    • I'd love to see a long trip report from someone with a fresh perspective -- Cedar Point does have some hidden corners and gems to explore. The Frontier Trail was always nice and is still a bit of a respite from the madness; I've never been in their waterpark and have been going to CP since 1975; the beach is nice with rentals if you're into that ... take pix of anything that catches your eye! We're all enthusiasts here
    • With Triple Loop now open at IB, I wonder if they will ship their now experienced refurbishment team up to the Niagara/Buffalo area to start working on the shuttle loop for Niagara Amusement Park. That could be dead in the water though. Haven't heard anything about it in what feels like a year at this point. 
    • Well it is good that they identified a problem and are getting it addressed before anything happened. At the same time, it is less good that the whole stated mission of this Zamperla overhaul was increased uptime and it is down for an extended, unknown amount of time pretty much right out of the gate. Hopefully this is the one big issue the ride will have and it will be reliable going forward afterward. 

Important Information

Terms of Use https://themeparkreview.com/forum/topic/116-terms-of-service-please-read/